Aluminium Multi-Folding / Bi-Folding Doors
‘Choices’ Multi-Folding doors are flexible in more ways than you think
Sometimes referred to as Bi-Folding doors, with a ‘Choices’ Aluminium Multi-Folding door it is possible to bring the outdoors, indoors in an instant due to the smooth sliding operation. Manufactured precisely to match the current style of your property and with openings up to 6m, allowing natural light to illuminate your entire room as well as providing as secure barrier against the elements.
Aluminum Bi-Folding and Multi-Folding doors are versatilie and practical
It doesn’t matter if you want to use them internally or externally, they will revitalise any room whilst creating an open and flexible living space.
The most common use for our Multi-Folding doors, is to be installed in a wall separating the a room from the garden. However other customers have also used them internally, separating one room from another.
Cornerless Multi-Folding Doors from ‘Choices’
As with all doors from the ‘Choices’ Aluminium range, ‘Choices’ Multi-Folding doors are excellent at retaining heat and provide a safe and secure barrier when closed.
These are just a few of the reasons as to why ‘Choices’ Aluminium Multi-Folding doors have become considerably more popular in recent times.
Available in a range of dual colours as standard, or choose from the vast range of RAL Colours to suit your requirement.
- Internally beaded with a softline detail to all external doors and panels
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Stainless steel wheels ensure smooth and consistent operation
- Unique, flush line pop-out handle that allows maximum door opening
- Low threshold option (DDA and Part M compliant) – no weather rating
- Doors and panels can be used in any configuration, style and design
- Magnetic catch for prime/slave leaf
- All configurations are available in both open-in and open-out options
- Full range of suited hardware available
- Glazing range from 28mm to 44mm sealed units
- Available in any single or dual RAL colour option
- High security hinges and locking mechanisms as standard
- Shootbolts top and bottom of the interlocks for enhanced security
- Four stainless steel wheels design for increased weight capacity
- Bottom wheel guide for consistent operation and increased security
- Double track threshold allowing greater stability
- Thermally broken aluminium sections
- Door U Value 1.7 w/m2 K with double glazing